hello 2019

hello 2019! It's already the middle of February ... can you believe that?! I felt January went on forever but February is flying by.


I had many blog ideas to post towards the end of last year but I didn't get around to posting them \_(ツ)_/¯  The drafts are litteraly still sitting here haha. Good news is that I've been taking the time to thing of ideas 🙆 Now, I just need to get my content and be consistent!

What I am *planning* on doing:
Posting regularly 1-3 times a week (ambitious, I know)
Focusing on beauty, skincare & style (and everything in between)
Creating an instagram (@helloewongsie ... *brainstorming*) to share more content that's related to beauty, skincare & style ~blogger-ish vibes & mood~ *still in progress*



Just wanted to share this quick update with you. Will be posting soon!! Let me know if you want to see anything specific!



---

xo ewongsie  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hello #nsale beauty - last day!

hello ... NEWS - dior bb cream discontinued?!

hello fall! finds under $50