hello my first #haul from ... The Face Shop

Hello again! One thing about me is that I ♥ Korean (K Beauty) skin care! Today I'll be sharing what I got from one of the Face Shop's in Hawaii (Instagram: @thefaceshophi / International Website ).
>>Have you tried any of these items? If not, what items/brands do you use?

BTW: Will also be sharing picks/purchases from the Sephora Beauty Insider Sale this weekend!


#MustHaves

Herb Day Cleansing Tissue (70 sheets) and
Herb Day Lip & Eye Makeup Remover Tissue (30 sheets)

Ever since my sister & I discovered these tissues, we've been obsessed! The Herb Day tissues are makeup removing wipes with plant extracts that gently cleanses away makeup/residue. Personally I am a fan of these because they 1) smell so refreshing & 2) is gentle on your skin. For everyday makeup, this wipe is effective. With a full face of makeup, you may need to go over a few times. The packaging for the 70 pack is has a plastic open/close so the tissue will not dry up. I honestly prefer these over the Neutrogena makeup remover wipes. If you do end of ♥-ing these as well, I would recommend stocking up because they can run out of stock quickly! 

I keep the Herb Day Lip & Eye Makeup Remover Tissue's in my bag... it's the perfect size (see pic comparison to a card case)!







#SecondTimers

SMILE FOOT Peeling Mask (1 pack)
If you want to have baby-soft like feet, try these sock masks. This will be my second time using it. This is a foot mask that exfoliates & removes calluses to make your feet feel smooth & soft. The mask has plant derived ingredients which helps the skin feel energized & fresh. This does contain alpha hydroxy acid, which is why you should only leave it on for 90 mins max, nothing longer.

Warning: your feet will peel, so plan it out when you don't have anything within the next week!

Timeframe:
  1. When doing the mask leave it on for 60-90 mins
  2. Within the next 4-6 days after use, the calluses (if you have any) will start to peel off
  3. About 2 weeks after use, nearly all calluses will come off & feet will be baby soft







#Newbies

Daily Green Tea Face Mask (30 sheets) 
New item alert - found this time around! This set contains 30 sheets, essentially 1 a day for 30 days from the Face Shop. Picked this up bc I thought it was a good price for 30 & green tea is one of my go-to's for sheet face mask as again, it smells refreshing and hydrates your skin
Packaging was also appealing as it has a clean aesthetic. Also similar to the makeup tissues (first thing mentioned), this is an easy-dispensing pouch.





Jeju Volcanic Lava - Pore Cleansing Stick | $15
"Jeju Volcanic Lava is a skincare line that contains volcanic soil, a rare natural ingredient that effectively absorbs sebum and cleanses the pores. - Face Shop"

I like this skincare line as it contains the volcanic soil from Jeju. I've tried & liked the Volcanic Ash Nose Strips, so when I saw this easy-to-use stick removing blackheads ... I thought why not?!

I used it yesterday, but haven't see any changes yet after 1 use. I do not have that many blackheads or big pores, but I bought this bc I want to see if it will shrink/minimize any pores I do have. Unlike the nose strips, you can use the stick anywhere on your face.























Chia Seed Toner 
Bought b/c I ♥ the benefits of chia seed & the smell! If you can't tell by now, I clearly base most of my skincare/beauty products on the smell.

"Chia Seed is a skincare line that caters to normal or combination skin type and contains chia seed extracts, followed by omega-3, fibers, proteins, antioxidants and minerals that help moisturize and invigorate the skin effectively with a light and refreshing texture. - Face Shop"























Sheet Face Masks
Picked up a few of these for my sister as she lives on the mainland w/o a Face Shop near her. The green masks generally are good for hydration, purification and soothing.



xo ewongsie  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hello #nsale beauty - last day!

hello ... NEWS - dior bb cream discontinued?!

hello fall! finds under $50