hello Sephora Beauty Insider Event || Initial Picks

Happy Monday☀ Today I am sharing my initial picks from Sephora's Beauty Insider Appreciation Event! The event started on Friday, August 24th and goes until Monday, September 3rd (9/3).

♥ VIB Rouge = 20% off (Started 8/24)
♥ VIB = 15% off (Starts 8/30)
♥ Beauty Insider = 10% off (Starts 8/30)  

This is a great time to stock up on your favorites as you're receiving a percentage off! I use this event (sale) to stock up on my everyday items for beauty & skincare. It's also a good time to pick up something you've been looking at or wanting to try. You might even want to stop by, browse around, ask for a sample, try it out for a week then decide if that is what you are looking for.

*** Will share another post with some other finds! 

#Purchased

  • Dior - Hydra Life BB Creme Broad Spectrum SPF 30 {linked} | Regular Price: $60.00 

When BB cream was all the rage, I wanted one that complimented my skin with both makeup & skincare features. This is the first & only BB cream I use. Leaves your skin looking smooth, hydrated and contains SPF (Yay)! *Comes in 3 shades - I am 01 Luminous Beige 

New Items

  • Summer Fridays - Jet Lag Mask {linked} | Regular Price: $48.00

I've been following blogger Marianna Hewitt for a few years now and couldn't wait to try her product. However, each time I went to Sephora Ala Moana it was always sold out. Finally, I found it in stock at Sephora Pearl Ridge. Can't wait to try this!!


  • Kora Organics - Noni Radiant Eye Oil {linked} | Regular Price: $38.00

While browsing around the store, I noticed Miranda Kerr's line and started to test some of her products. I picked this item for preventative measures to soften fine lines and crow's feet.


  • LANEIGE - Mini Pore Blur Perfector {linked} | Regular Price: $32.00

I am OBSESSED with this brand and love all the products I've tried. Their products are now a part of my daily routine. Picked this up because I notice 


#LookingAt

  • Tatcha - The Pearl Tinted Eye Illuminating Treatment{linked} | Regular Price: $48.00

Another IG blogger I follow (@sortofobsessesd) did a review on this item and you could instantly see the difference 🙆 Still debating on whether to purchase this item ... highly considering! LMK if you use this product & what shade you are.

  • J.ONE - Jelly Pack {linked} | Regular Price: $42.00

While looking at K Beauty products online, I found this item and was intrigued by the description. This is a morning mask (most masks I see are nighttime), lifting treatment, super primer - an all in one, how fun!

  • J.ONE - Hana Cream {linked} | Regular Price: $50.00

I saw this on Glow Recipe's insta (@glowrecipe) and thought how cute are these little pearls! To me, the pearls are very innovative and user friendly as you only need 1 pearl each use.


---
xo ewongsie ♥ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hello #nsale beauty - last day!

hello ... NEWS - dior bb cream discontinued?!

hello fall! finds under $50