hello nordstrom anniversary sale 2018 || initial picks

It's been a while buuut with the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale coming up (t-minus 4 days #NSale for cardholders), I decided to return & share some of my finds. Today I am sharing my initial picks from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2018 Catalog.


Catalog
You can browse the catalog yourself here :)  

Since I moved back to Hawaii, what I shop for now is different than when I lived in the mainland. Later, I will share items that I would be looking at if I was still living in the PNW or Midwest. When browsing I was not wow-ed by the clothes, I hope once the sale goes live there will be better options!
**The links will show it's sold out since these are not available for sale yet but they will provide you with additional product info and pictures!

SHOES

BP Tonya Open Toe Mule
BP Tonya Open Toe Mule
If you live in HI or visited, you know most people wear open toe shoes. Ever since I moved home all I've been looking/buying is open toe flats/sandals/heels. Perfect shoe for work, gno, brunch/lunch, parties 
sale price $49.90 | after sale $79.95



Nike Free RN 2018 Running Shoe
I usually like to purchase one active wear shoe from the sale since it's a good deal :) How cute is this lavender color?! Color online shows: Elemental Rose/Gunsmoke
sale price $74.90 | after sale $100.00




JEANS I am not a huuge jeans person, but these stood out to me! 

sale price $82.90 | after sale $125.00





sale price $129.90 | after sale $195.00





KUT FROM THE KLOTH Donna Ankle Skinny Jeans
I bought this brand previously but ended up returning because I didn't like the fit/how they felt...maybe these might be different?
sale price $59.50 | after sale $89.50 



BEAUTY
Dior DreamSkin Advanced Set
a beauty-must have! value $294.00 | sale price $165.00



DIPTYQUE Floral Candle & Eau de Toilette Set
I recently went in to this store & smelt the rose fragrance and it was heavenly!
$105 value | sale price $72.00



CHARLOTTE TILBURY The Gift of Magic Glowing Skin Set
$128.50 value | sale price $75.00



BAG



comes in 3 colors | sale price $52.90 | after sale $80.00


xo ewongsie

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hello #nsale beauty - last day!

hello ... NEWS - dior bb cream discontinued?!

hello fall! finds under $50